Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

College Programs?

harvjul
8 - Asteroid

Good morning!  I work at Hilti, where some of us have been using Alteryx just a few years.  We are interested in partnering with students for internship work in SQL, Alteryx, and various data analytics topics. 

Are the universities in Texas doing much with Alteryx?

Thank you for any insights you have on this.

12 REPLIES 12
ADriver
6 - Meteoroid

Hi,

SMU Master of Science in Business Analytics uses Alteryx for many years. The program also included Alteryx, Tableau and other data analytics tools to its curriculum. You can reach out to the program director Hettie Tabor at htabor@smu.edu. She teaches Alteryx and Tableau for MBA and MSBA students at SMU. Thank you.

HTabor01
5 - Atom

I Direct the Master of Science in Business Analytics Program at SMU in Dallas and we would love to be involved in this.  I teach Alteryx.  Please contact me at htabor@smu.edu with more information. Hettie 

natalierosehouse
7 - Meteor

I am also a Hilti employee who uses Alteryx and know of another department who is looking to hire and is interested in a data science student and the department director is potentially interested in getting another Alteryx license. Are there any students you are aware of still looking for full time positions?