Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Call for Speakers for September Alteryx User Group Meeting!

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hello, Dallas/Fort Worth Alteryx User Group Members!  We are looking for speakers for our upcoming meeting in the Dallas area in September!

• Do you have a cool project you have been working on in Alteryx, and would like to share your discoveries with the user group? 
  • Have you discovered something useful with a set of tools, such as the Developer tools? 
  • Do you know how to perform some captivating tips and tricks in Alteryx? 
  • Have you used the newer tools in the recent releases of 2018.2 and 2018.3, such as GZip, Interactive Charting and the Insight Tool? 
  • How about creating tools in Python for use in Alteryx?  
  • Did you present at the Inspire conference in June?  (You can use your presentation again and not have to change a thing!)

If you can say yes to any of these questions, we would love to have you present!  We are always looking for case studies and client presentations, and the user group members really benefit by seeing how other companies utilize Alteryx. 

In addition, we are also looking for larger venues to host the upcoming meetings; our user group has grown, and we are one of the largest groups in the world!  Venues and conference rooms will need to have a capacity of 100 - 125; our Dallas meeting in July had a capacity of 80, and we sold out in 24 hours!

Host companies need only to provide the conference room/venue and A/V (screen, projector, internet).  Our leadership team and I will take care of the rest:  Speakers, Agenda, Meeting Facilitation, Name Tags, Swag, Event Promotion on the Community, LinkedIn, etc. - I will even bring cookies!  Host companies are credited on all marketing on the Community and LinkedIn, and we list your website address for promotion as well.

Please contact me at any time if you are interested in presenting at the meeting and/or hosting; thank you, and we hope to see your presentations at the next meeting!

@Deanna

dsanchez@teknionusa.com 

Deanna
2 REPLIES 2
snamuduri
5 - Atom
Hi Deanna,
I work as a Senior Director, Marketing Science at Hearts and Sciences- an
Omnicom agency. I would love to come and present some of the cool work we
have done here using Alteryx.

Let me know how you would like for me to proceed.

--
Thanks,
Savitha Namuduri
Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Thank you, @snamuduri!  We really appreciate it, and I will reach out to you directly to discuss the meeting schedule and presentation.  I am excited to learn about the cool work you are doing with Alteryx, and to have you show it to the user group as well!

@Deanna

Deanna