Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Austin User Group Meeting this Friday, June 26th!

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, Dallas / Fort Worth Alteryx User Group Members!  I hope you are all staying safe, healthy and well, and that work from home - or returning to work in the office - is going well for each of you.

This month, the Austin Alteryx User Group is hosting a meeting where Alteryx users from across the state of Texas can attend!  In lieu of our monthly meeting, I would like to invite you all to attend the Austin user group meeting this Friday, June 26th, from 2:00 to 3:30 p.m. Central Time.

For their meeting, the Austin leaders will be showcasing the Power of Certifications, along with a panel discussion of their Alteryx journeys.  Please see the following registration page to RSVP and attend:  https://pages.alteryx.com/usergroup-Austin-TX.html  .  Certifications are increasingly important, and not only further your knowledge of Alteryx, but also your career!  Please join our friends "down South" in the Austin group to hear about the certification process and their paths to Alteryx success.

Our next Dallas / Fort Worth user group meeting will be Friday, July 31st, and it will be our turn to host a statewide meeting!  More information will be posted soon, with speakers, topics, and maybe another local band for the intermission entertainment!  🙂

Special thanks to the Dirty Reeds band for the awesome music during our meeting earlier this year; the band members are:

Sean Hayward, Solution Principal at Slalom

Ed McClung, Practice Area Lead at Slalom

Ben Frederick, Data and Analytics Consultant at Slalom

https://www.facebook.com/dirtyreeds/

(Check out their facebook post to see their recent recording; all written and recorded separately while in quarantine!)

If you may know of a local band that would like to be featured during our meeting's 10-minute intermission on July 31st, please reply to this post, or message me directly @Deanna here in the Community.  It would be preferable to have at least one band member be an Alteryx user group member, but other bands will be considered!

Thank you all again for your support of the Dallas / Fort Worth Alteryx User Group; if you are interested in presenting at a future meeting, please reach out to me or our leadership team at any time.  With Analyticon being understandably rescheduled to June 2021, if you may have had a presentation ready for this year's conference, we would love to feature you at one of our virtual meetings!

Looking forward to seeing you at the Austin User Group meeting on Friday!  May you all stay safe and well,

@Deanna and the Dallas Alteryx User Group Leadership Team

Deanna
0 REPLIES 0