Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Alteryx is Recruiting for New Grads @ UT Dallas 11/2!

QuyenT
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello Dallas UG - 

This is Quyen, the Alteryx University Recruiter and we are looking for new graduates to join our new Dallas office! Attached is the job description and an email template I am using to reach out to students. If you know anyone in your network, will you please share the details too? 

Thank you! :)

- Quyen 

----------

Hi,

Alteryx is recruiting on campus! Our Alteryx Sales Engineers will be on campus at the Naveen Jindal School of Management (JSOM) FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 2ND for on-campus interviews.

We are recruiting for the Associate Inside Sales Engineer, Dallas position which will launch your career directly into a sales engineering role with Alteryx! We know from personal experience that when you compare Alteryx’s experience to other opportunities with other companies, you'll quickly see why Alteryx can catapult your career in many ways!

Please register through the UTD Handshake Portal and submit your resume for our team to review. We will notify students to sign up for their interview slot the week of the 29th.

For more information about Alteryx and how you can use your talents and education to help make an impact, check out how we work together! We look forward to next steps!

Deadlines:

APPLY END

Thursday, October 25th, 2018 11:55 pm CDT
INTERVIEW DATE

Friday, November 2nd 2018

Best,

Quyen

2 REPLIES 2
timewaste
8 - Asteroid

@QuyenT Greetings! Are you open to people from outside as well? As in, I am a working professional in Dallas implementing Alteryx for a while now at my company and looking out for a change. In fact, I have been to inspire this year and would love to seek a chance to work for Alteryx. Please let me know.

Thanks!

QuyenT
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@timewaste Hi! Yes, we're open to people outside too, as long as they/you know this position will be based in Dallas :)