Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Alteryx For Good Volunteer Sign Up!

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, Dallas Alteryx User Group Members!  There is still time to sign up to volunteer for Alteryx For Good, and meet with our selected organizations during AFG week, April 24-28!

The votes are in, and the user group members have selected two non-profit organizations:  The Commit! Partnership  http://commit2dallas.org/ and The Retina Foundation of the Southwest  http://retinafoundation.org/

During the week of April 24th, we will meet with each non-profit, and create a plan to dedicate our time, skills and experience in helping them utilize Alteryx.  Depending on the organization's schedules, we may have time slots available throughout the week for sign up; additional information regarding scheduling will be sent to each volunteer soon.

In addition, we will have a preliminary volunteer meeting in a central location the previous week, on either Thursday or Friday, April 20 or 21; more details will be provided soon.  Please look for an Eventbrite invitation next week with scheduling options and t-shirt information!

If you can volunteer for a day, 1/2 day, a few hours, or even a lunch hour, any amount of time would be beneficial to the organization!  Sign up is available throughout next week; to volunteer, please reply to this post, or contact me directly at dsanchez@axisgroup.com .

Thank you, and we look forward to having you on the Alteryx For Good team!

Deanna

Deanna
5 REPLIES 5
QuyenT
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
QuyenT
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi everyone!

The Alteryx for Good Volunteer Week is right around the corner. Don't forget to RSVP via the Eventbrite. The Alteryx for Good t-shirts will be sent out for your volunteering efforts!

Cheers,

Quyen

Charity_K_Wilson
10 - Fireball

When will we have details on signing up to volunteer online?  I'd love to put in some hours and help!

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, Charity! Thank you for asking and for your interest in signing up for Alteryx For Good!  I will be posting information this week on signing up, and information on the Eventbrite as well.  For 2018, I will also be hosting WebEx meetings for our Dallas/Fort Worth Alteryx For Good efforts, which will help users volunteer without having to leave their offices!  :) 

Thanks again, and we are happy to have you on our AFG Volunteer Team!

@Deanna

Deanna
kevinraj127
7 - Meteor

Hi Deanna, I just came back from the Alteryx User Group meeting today at Slalom Consulting. You had mentioned "Alteryx For Good" at the meeting, and I would like to help volunteer. Can you please let me know if you need any more volunteers? Thanks so much!

-Kevin Raj

kevin.raj@atmosenergy.com