Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Alteryx Beta Version Available for Download!

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, Dallas Alteryx User Group Members!  The Alteryx Beta Version is available for download; if interested in being a part of the beta testing, please follow the instructions at this link:

http://betaprogram.alteryx.com/key/alteryx11

Our upcoming meeting will feature a presentation by Alteryx staff on the beta testing program.  Please bring your questions and ideas!

Please Note:
In addition, the Accenture offices are located on the East side of the building. The main building with the Mustangs of Las Colinas sculpture is shaped in a "U"; enter to the East of the Mustangs, and Accenture is located on the 14th floor.

Parking is available on the street (O'Connor), or for a fee in the parking garage.

We look forward to seeing you this Friday for the Q3 Dallas Alteryx User Group Meeting!

Deanna

Deanna
2 REPLIES 2
pbrink
8 - Asteroid

I am no longer abale to download the beta version. All the workflows I built in the beta version will not work in my designer alteryx version.

kscholer
6 - Meteoroid

You may need to download the most recent version of Alteryx to run the workflows created in beta.  If that does not work reach out to Alteryx support, they are very quick to help and should respond within a couple hours.  'support@alteryx.com'