Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Coventry-Northampton, UK

Welcome to the Coventry-Northampton User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

User Group Meeting! It's happening!

Samanthaj_hughes
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

https://pages.alteryx.com/usergroup-coventry-northampton-q4-20.html

Hi all,

Please sign up to the user group meeting on Friday 13th November. We hope to see you there. Also we will be trying out the new ON24 Platform and would love your feedback. Good or bad here afterwards please.

Firstly, I will give the usual updates from Alteryx in all that is happening. Then we will share some cool things we have done since the last time we met.

As this is a first in trying to get back up and running post COVID and the start of our second lockdown, please get in touch if you would love to share something at our next meeting.

All the best see you soon and share the link with all your Alteryx friends. S*

#Alteryxrocks
7 REPLIES 7
Raj_Singh1
9 - Comet

hi!

I did fill form yesterday , but somehow i dditn receive link. maybe i missed the deadline

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@Raj_Singh1 , sorry that we missed you! A confirmation email and reminder should have been sent to you before the meeting started, especially if you registered yesterday.

I'm not sure if that email went to spam or not. 

Samanthaj_hughes
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Sorry to hear this Raj, you were the only one. People found that autofill and the form don't mix and it prevented them from pressing the button to register.

I had to send out a link to a few just before. Sorry I didn't have time to push it out here beforehand.

There will be a recording posted soon. So hopefully you didn't miss much. S*

#Alteryxrocks
Raj_Singh1
9 - Comet

no worries @LaurenU @Samanthaj_hughes 

thanks to you both for you replies and recording.

@Samanthaj_hughes Samantha! you API covid workflow looks brilliant 🙂

Samanthaj_hughes
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Thanks Raj, please just make sure on the calculation of yesterday is -2 and not -1 as my live demo shown it was saved as -1 when it needs to be -2 to cleanse the data and then grab the previous day with all the data. Hope that makes sense. All the best. S*

#Alteryxrocks
Raj_Singh1
9 - Comet

Thanks @Samanthaj_hughes 

i figured it out. i think also depends what time you run the workflow. using -2 in the evening after latest data is released ( but before midnight) turns cumulative cases to negative. but like now after midnight -2 works fine.

in the evening -2 acts like -3 (after data is released ) 🙂

Samanthaj_hughes
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Wicked glad you worked it out.

#Alteryxrocks