Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Coventry-Northampton, UK

Welcome to the Coventry-Northampton User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

Q4 Meet - Who wants to wait three months anyways?

Published on ‎09-30-2021 02:22 AM by ACE Emeritus | Updated on ‎09-30-2021 02:46 AM

Coventry-Northampton, UK - Q4 - November 19.png

With such an amazing turn out for our Q3 Meeting, we have started planning the next meeting already! 🙂

If you would like to share please get in touch, topic is going to be around Alteryx Server - Best Practise.

Agenda will follow.

Hopefully we can get together just before Xmas too.

Click here to join the meeting

Featured Guests
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Fri, Nov 19, 2021 05:00 AM PST
End:
Fri, Nov 19, 2021 06:30 AM PST
Labels (1)
9 Comments
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Great News @Samanthaj_hughes ! 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Hey @Samanthaj_hughes - Great job on getting the user group back up and running again! I need to do the same for London ASAP!!

If you're looking for speakers for your Q4 UG, I could jump in with 15 minutes on a Server best practice topic.

Joe Lipski
Samanthaj_hughes
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Morning fellow Alteryx Rockstars a little note for you with regards to our User Group next week:

Agenda for the User Group next Friday is as follows: (19th November)

Community Updates followed swiftly by:

Joe Serpis - Best Practice tips for setting up your Alteryx Server for success

Joe Lipski – Pros and Cons of using macros and data connections on your Server

Samantha Hughes – Understanding performance using the usage report and mitigating risk with your server (MongoDB)

Massive thank you to both @Joe_Lipski and @JosephSerpis for supporting this event. FYI - Three ACES!

Bring yourselves and your notes / questions and we will bring the best tips and knowledge.

See you next Friday!

#Alteryxrocks
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

3 ACEs in ONE User Group? That's amazing! 

Can't wait for it! 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Bigmonki
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

Can we just login on the day or do we have to register our interest in advance?

Samanthaj_hughes
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hi @Bigmonki You can click in on the day, I would recommend using the "add to calendar" link top right of the page so that you dont miss it 🙂

#Alteryxrocks
Samanthaj_hughes
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Thank you all for an amazing turn out today and for asking great questions. It was great to have such amazing interation. It was great to part knowledge and share with you all.

Keep watching this space for the slides and hopefully the recording...  just working with the community team @StephV to get that sorted for you all.

#Alteryxrocks
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I'm delighted to share with you the video recording! GREAT meeting, guys! Thank you @Samanthaj_hughes

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Samanthaj_hughes
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Morning all, as promised please see attached the slide deck for the meeting on Friday. Hope you all had a great weekend and find this information useful. If you found our meeting useful please join our group here: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Coventry-Northampton-UK/gh-p/Northampton-UK (join button top right) and let me know what topics you would like to cover next time, if you would like to meet for Xmas and I can tell you all about what the ACES get up to over the Christmas time. 🙂

Please take a minute to contribute to your group to make it work for you. All the best, Samantha

#Alteryxrocks