Coventry-Northampton, UK

Welcome to the Coventry-Northampton User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

Exciting News about the User Group and a Couple of Introductions!

KathrynMW
8 - Asteroid

We're delighted to announce that myself and Hannah Usher are taking over the User Group and rekindling the quarterly meetings!  So, a quick intro from myself first and Hannah will introduce herself separately.

I've been using Alteryx for almost 3 years now and recently passed my Advanced certification.  I still very much class myself as a beginner as the more I learn about Alteryx, the more I discover it can do and I need to learn about still.  But that's one of the things I love about it.

I'm looking forward to hosting our first User Group meeting which we are planning to be a virtual event at the end of April and we'll be posting details later today.  

I hope you will all be able to make it and we look forward to virtually meeting you all soon! 

Kathryn

1 REPLY 1
the_hush
5 - Atom

Hey everyone :)

Lovely to virtually meet you all! As Kathryn said, I'm Hannah (call me Han) and I'm the other new co-host for the User Group. It very much sounds like we have some big shoes to fill after Samantha's departure!

Like Kathryn I've been using Alteryx for around three years as well, and likewise have Advanced certification although the wonder of Alteryx is that there's always something new to learn. I love taking beginners through the Alteryx journey and seeing that lightbulb moment when they realise the potential that the software offers, and I really enjoy talking to people about their workflows. It's fascinating to see all of the different ways people approach the same problem, and there's always something new I pick up. 

I'm really looking forward to meeting you all virtually at our next meeting!