Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Coventry-Northampton, UK

Welcome to the Coventry-Northampton User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

Alteryx User Group - Getting back in the Groove

Published on ‎09-16-2021 03:50 AM by ACE Emeritus | Updated on ‎09-16-2021 04:32 AM

Welcome back to your local user group, live from Teams with the interaction back where it belongs between the users.

I have a couple of talks lined up and I will give the usual Alteryx Updates and what I have learned about Alteryx since being at Avon, before opening the floor to our guests.

Please see the link below to our user group (MS Teams), I will do my best to come up with some cool interactions on the day. So bear with me as we trial some new interactions.

Looking forward to seeing some new/old faces on the group and find where they are now, post covid job moves.

See you all soon,

Click here to join the meeting

Featured Guests
6 - Meteoroid

ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

5 - Atom

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Wed, Sep 29, 2021 05:00 AM PDT
End:
Wed, Sep 29, 2021 06:30 AM PDT
Labels (1)
7 Comments
Samanthaj_hughes
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Dont forget to add the event to your caledar! 🤣

#Alteryxrocks
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Congrats @Samanthaj_hughes for being one of the first leaders to use the new event functionality for an upcoming user group meeting! 

mini-LeahKmini-LeahK

Looking forward to hearing about the new interactions you mentioned. We may have to dub you the microsoft teams expert 😉

Samanthaj_hughes
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

With not long left to go until our first meeting in like FOREVER 🙂 Please see the Agenda below:

Welcome Back / Alteryx Updates and Opening the Floor – Samantha Hughes – Avon

Hex Mapping – Chris Smith - CACI

A recursive, iterative macro! Sometimes web-scraping facilities or points can be tricky. In this solution Iain develops an iterative macro with some recursion to solve a tricky web-scrape. Iain Sterland – Sainsbury’s

Surprise Guests - they know who they are 

Interactions throughout the meeting, possible menti quiz, pic-alter-ary, breakouts - where are they now

Cannot wait to see you all. 

S*

p.s. add to your work calendar so you dont miss it, using the add to calendar link above.

#Alteryxrocks

Awesome 🙂👍

Samanthaj_hughes
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

So excited to see you all tomorrow! Wish me luck on the fun interactions! 😄 We can just laugh it off if it doesnt work 😄

See you there Alteryx Rockstars!

#Alteryxrocks
Samanthaj_hughes
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Massive thank you to all those who attended. Please see attached the slides, but if you would like to speak at the next user group please reach out. We are planning now. S*

#Alteryxrocks
DataCurious_Shaan
7 - Meteor

@Samanthaj_hughes thanks for hosting! Great to finally (virtually) see everyone again!

Shaan

Stay curious! https://datacurious.ai/