Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Coventry-Northampton, UK

Welcome to the Coventry-Northampton User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

Alteryx Grand Prix 2018 - The excitement begins!

Samanthaj_hughes
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Are you ready for the next Alteryx Grand Prix?

Have you entered before?

If you haven't you should absolutely give it a go. There is a list of around 10 challenges which you have to complete in a 60 minutes time frame, some of the challenges earn you more points than others.

I did it last year for the first time not knowing what to expect and I understand now that they are based on the weekly challenges, so if you have been practising then you can absolutely be submitting to have a go.

Follow this link and register:

2018 Grand Prix Qualification and Timeline: 

• Register for the Grand Prix by 29-Aug-2018
  • Each racer will compete in ONE 60-minute WebEx session to complete workflows judged by Alteryx Grand Prix referees. You will choose one of the 3 options below:
    • 31-Aug 11am UTC
    • 04-Sept 5pm UTC
    • 05-Sept 7am UTC
  • Successful workflow completion earns you points, with the top three racers advancing to the finals at Inspire
  • The 2018 Alteryx Grand Prix will take place Tuesday 9 October

Grand Prix 2018 Rules:

• You must be an Alteryx User Group member to participate
  • Grand Prix contestants can only compete on the Final Stage in one Grand Prix in a calendar year; those that competed in finals of the US Grand Prix may not compete in Grand Prix Europe
  • ACEs are NOT allowed to compete in the Grand Prix

Joe and I will be competing this year but we would love to have more of our user group signed up for this and ready to rock. Any questions, give me a shout.

Happy racing everyone.

Samantha

(p.s. thank you Lauren)

#Alteryxrocks
0 REPLIES 0