Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Coventry-Northampton, UK

Welcome to the Coventry-Northampton User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

6/10 Northampton Alteryx User Group Meeting

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

SAVE THE DATE!

Join us for our inagural Northampon Alteryx User Group meeting. We are very excited about the start of this User Group and providing an opportunity for Alteryx users in Northampton to connect, share best practices, and improve skill sets that help maximize their potential with Alteryx.

Attend this event to network, gain valuable insights on how your peers are using Alteryx. We hope to see you at the meeting!

Location to be announced soon!

5 REPLIES 5
Samanthaj_hughes
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Time to supercharge and get excited, for the location of the Northampton User Group is at Sainsbury's Head Office at Unit 1, Draken Drive, Ansty Park, Coventry, CV7 9RD.

There is ample parking on site at the Sainsbury's offices, free tea and coffee and perhaps some sweet treats. :) Apologies its not in Northampton as we tried to find a decent location however due to not finding a location that had everything we needed we decided to keep it simple. However it may be that you could host the next meeting, to help us make this meeting accessible to all. Fancy it? Let me know.

We hope to bring you all up to speed on what happened at Inspire Europe and share our experiences, including the Grand Prix from myself and Joe. There is a lot to learn and gain from entering this competition. We will be doing it again next year. Its nerve racking fun.

Looking forward to meeting you all again and sharing our Alteryx journeys. This is a BYOD (Bring your own Device) and share kind of atmosphere and a happy to help one another space.

Please share on here if there is anything else you would like to cover / do or bring your ideas with you for the next user group meeting. I have vast experience in managing and installing Alteryx Sever, Wasim the co-leader has vast experience in taking it to the top. So please don't be afraid to ask and share and bring your skills to the group.

Looking forward to seeing you next month. Sign up for your ticket now, so we have an idea of numbers, I can always get a bigger room :D

#timetogeek

#Alteryxrocks
Wasim
7 - Meteor

Hey all,

Super excited for this - looking forward to meeting fellow Alteryx users in the area and sharing ideas/experiences around the platform.

Wasim

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Friendly reminder that next Friday, 6 October at Sainsbury's, we will be having our first User Group meet up! You can RSVP on this thread.

Hope to see you at the meeting. 

MikeIves
7 - Meteor
Good evening,

Unfortunately I can't attend this first meeting as I am up to my eyes in designing process flows due to a new global Service Desk roll out, which Alteryx features heavily (staring role) as well as Tableau to visual the results! Having to incorporate both US and UK times zones which has been a major work out!

I would love the attend the next one when I get time to take a breather!

Best regards

Mike Ives

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
UK Service Delivery Reporting Analyst
Service Delivery Business Support
National Grid
National Grid House
Warwick Technology Park
Gallows Hill
Warwick
CV34 6DA

Mobile: ++44(0)7771 633467
eMail: mike.ives@nationalgrid.com

This e-mail, and any attachments are strictly confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only. The content may also contain legal, professional or other privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete the e-mail and any attachments. You should not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance on this transmission.

You may report the matter by contacting us via our UK Contacts Pageor our US Contacts Page (accessed by clicking on the appropriate link)

Please ensure you have adequate virus protection before you open or detach any documents from this transmission. National Grid plc and its affiliates do not accept any liability for viruses. An e-mail reply to this address may be subject to monitoring for operational reasons or lawful business practices.

For the registered information on the UK operating companies within the National Grid group please use the attached link: http://www.nationalgrid.com/corporate/legal/registeredoffices.htm
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello, friendly reminder that the first Northampton Alteryx User Group meeting will be taking place on Friday 6th October from 12:00 - 14:00 at Sainsbury's. Hope you can attend.

Agenda:

Introductions and Meet & Greet

Inspire Europe Highlights & Discussion

• Missed out on this year's Inspire Europe? Don't worry! We'll provide highlights. Attend Inspire? We would love to hear your experience!

Roundtable Discussion:

• What what challenges are you trying to solve with Alteryx?
  • How has Alteryx changed the way you work?
  • Meeting cadence and expectations
  • What topics do you want to see presented/discussed at the next meeting (i.e. Using R Tools, geospatial analysis, data warehouse integration, etc.)

RSVP