Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Coventry-Northampton, UK

Welcome to the Coventry-Northampton User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

2020 User Group Goals and Pledges

Samanthaj_hughes
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Thank you to all who came and pledged and offered their thoughts on what they would like to see for their 2020 User Group Sessions. A big thank you to @BenMoss for offering us some Pizza to keep us well fed and networking during our group next time. 🙂 Biscuits was also a must, so will aim to ensure we have those for the next meeting too.

Our group goals are as follows: (yes they can be added to if you didnt make it please add your comments by reply)

• MOB CHALLENGES must continue 🙂
  • Tool Mastery - dig deeper into the tools and how they work
    • Multi Row Formula
    • Macros
    • Generate Rows
  • Forecasting in R and Alteryx Tools
  • Market Basket Analysis (Ben Moss)
  • GIS vrs Alteryx (Harriet Jack)
  • Limits of Alteryx
    • What can I do, what shouldn't I do?
  • Best Practises
    • Templates
  • Coolest thing I have done
    • Dan Vincent
    • Ben Moss
  • Outputs
    • Tableau
    • Power BI
  • R Challenge - take some R code and translate it back into Alteryx (Polly to set the Challenge)
  • Spatial
    • Drivetimes
    • HERE API
  • API Basics (covered in the webscraping content from last year - will link back)
#Alteryxrocks
1 REPLY 1
Samanthaj_hughes
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hey User Group Members ! I miss you, sick and tired of virtual meets, but I would love to get together and talk Alteryx. What are your thoughts would a TEAMS meeting with various sharing and catch ups suit you guys versus the formal meeting on "you tube"...

Let me know! Would love to hear from you all.

S*

#Alteryxrocks