Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Coventry-Northampton, UK

Welcome to the Coventry-Northampton User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

2019 Q4 - Our Xmas Meeting

Samanthaj_hughes
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hey all,

This is a call to my users at the user group to step up and bring some fun to the Xmas user group. 

I am hoping people would like to share what they have learnt and achieved off the back off our goals we set at the beginning of the year.

If you would like to talk or bring something to the user group, now is your time to shine. 🙂

I know of a couple of you, who have perfect examples for this.

Or if you would like to bring a challenge to solve that would be cool. 

I think I would like to introduce people to ADVENT of CODE, if you have heard of it and the BASE a ruleset. 🙂

So that's my contribution. Now it's your turn.

Bring your fun. Usual time 11-1 at JS - unless you would like to host... S*

#Alteryxrocks
4 REPLIES 4
Samanthaj_hughes
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Just spoke with Lauren and we have decided that the winner of the best contribution to the user group for this sessions, gets this amazing swag... (not the vehicle!) but the fantastic backpack displayed on the vehicle.

User Group Bag SWAGUser Group Bag SWAG

I look forward to seeing all your entries 😛 No matter how small. Its Christmas time when we meet 🙂

#Alteryxrocks
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thanks for clearing up that the bus wouldn't be given away, @Samanthaj_hughes ! I think Dean and Libby would be a little upset if the bus left Irvine and let's not to mention the cost of shipping! 😉

Samanthaj_hughes
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus
Oh my imagine that bill!

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager (postmaster@sainsburys.co.uk) and delete it from your system.

Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd (3261722 England)
Registered Offices: 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT

Sainsbury's Argos is a trading name of both:
1) Argos Limited, Registered office: 489-499 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom, MK9 2NW, registered number: 01081551 (England and Wales); and
2) Sainsbury's Supermarkets Limited, Registered office: 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT, registered number: 03261722 (England and Wales).

All companies listed above are subsidiaries of J Sainsbury plc (185647).

ACE Emeritus

Due to very low interest,  I have decided to postpone our Q4 meeting until after Xmas, we will no longer have a meeting on the 6th December.

I hope to rally up some speakers to share their extra-curricular Alteryx uses with us all, so if you do want to share some of your great stuff with the group please do get in touch. Don't forget that Alteryx SWAG is still up for grabs.

Enjoy your festive period everyone, and we shall see you in the New Year!

Its 2020 soon! 😮

#Alteryxrocks