Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Coventry-Northampton, UK

Welcome to the Coventry-Northampton User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

2019 Q3 Meeting - Webscraping

Samanthaj_hughes
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hi all,

Just putting the date in your diaries because its going to fly around when we are having too much fun in summer. The date for our Q3 Meeting is 27th September 2019.

Theme, Webscraping, if you would like to contribute or speak at this meeting please let me know. Please add to your diaries. Eventbrite link will follow.

S*

#Alteryxrocks
8 REPLIES 8
Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Speculation is hotting up that @chris_love and I might be making an appearance...

Joe Lipski
Si-Pri
8 - Asteroid

Yes! 🙂

Samanthaj_hughes
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus
I am going to need a BIGGER room 🙂

S*

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager (postmaster@sainsburys.co.uk) and delete it from your system.

Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd (3261722 England)
Registered Offices: 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT

Sainsbury's Argos is a trading name of both:
1) Argos Limited, Registered office: 489-499 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom, MK9 2NW, registered number: 01081551 (England and Wales); and
2) Sainsbury's Supermarkets Limited, Registered office: 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT, registered number: 03261722 (England and Wales).

All companies listed above are subsidiaries of J Sainsbury plc (185647).

ACE Emeritus

Hi all,

The time is almost nigh, webscraping fun is on the way!

Lets change this daunting new world into an awesome playground for you all.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/q3-coventry-northampton-alteryx-user-group-tickets-69885500413

See you next month!

S*

#Alteryxrocks
ShaanM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Gutted to miss this one, but hoping to make it again before we close the year.

Hopefully see you all at Inspire!

Shaan Mistry
Co - Founder : datacurious.ai
TuvyL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Can't wait to see everyone!!

Tuvy Le
Manager, Community ACE Program
Samanthaj_hughes
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus
I cannot wait to see you!

S*

Samantha Hughes CGeog MBCS | Analytical System Developer | Property Data Analytics
Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd | Ansty Park
Samanthaj.hughes@sainsburys.co.uk | 02476 529165

[cid:image001.gif@01CFF2A2.DCCDEAE0] [AdvancedLogo18] [ace_program_ace-logo (1)]
www.sainsburys.co.uk<>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager (postmaster@sainsburys.co.uk) and delete it from your system.

Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd (3261722 England)
Registered Offices: 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT

Sainsbury's Argos is a trading name of both:
1) Argos Limited, Registered office: 489-499 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom, MK9 2NW, registered number: 01081551 (England and Wales); and
2) Sainsbury's Supermarkets Limited, Registered office: 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT, registered number: 03261722 (England and Wales).

All companies listed above are subsidiaries of J Sainsbury plc (185647).

I've got a ticket for tomorrow but unfortunately not able to make it anymore. Definitely wish I could though. Fingers crossed for the next one. 🙂

Chris