Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Coventry-Northampton, UK

Welcome to the Coventry-Northampton User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

2019 - Meetings

Samanthaj_hughes
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hey all,

Welcome to 2019!

Planning ahead for our meetings this year.

Feb 15th 2019 - will be our Q1 Meeting - Vote on the topic you would like to do most by commenting below.

>>>MACROS

>>>WEBSCRAPING

>>>SPATIAL

>>>LEARNING ALTERYX

>>>MONGO DB

I would love to include WEEKLY CHALLENGES into ourmeetings - say the last 30 minutes -20 mins on the challenge and the last 10 minutes show and tell results or we could try MOB STYLE, where everyone has 2 minutes on the challenge but the laptop/challenge is passed on like a baton - should be fun right!

AGENDA so far:

YOUR TOPIC CHOICE

GOAL SETTING for 2019 - what do you want to know / do in Alteryx by the end of 2019

DISCUSS MEETING DATES

WEEKLY CHALLENGE (MOB OR TEAM STYLE)

Look forward to seeing you all,

S*

#Alteryxrocks
16 REPLIES 16
gradyjofficial
8 - Asteroid

Mongo DB and Spatial

3 of us will be coming from Wolseley!

Si-Pri
8 - Asteroid

Macros get my vote. - Looking forward to it.

Have a great weekend all.

JosephSerpis
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Mongo DB for agenda gets my vote.

Happy to help out with Weekly Challenges Sam.

reyres
7 - Meteor

Hi,

I've just started using Alteryx in the last few months and love the idea of being able to meet up with others who use Alteryx! Unfortuantely, I can't make the 15th Feb but hopefully I'll be ablet o make it one of the meet ups later on in the year.

Thanks,

Richard.

Samanthaj_hughes
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus
Welcome Richard!

We would love for you to attend as many as you can. :)

Let us know about yourself in the welcome post, what you use Alteryx for and if we can assist in any way.

We love Alteryx here :)

Samantha

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager (postmaster@sainsburys.co.uk) and delete it from your system.

Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd (3261722 England)
Registered Offices: 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT

Sainsbury's Argos is a trading name of both:
1) Argos Limited, Registered office: 489-499 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom, MK9 2NW, registered number: 01081551 (England and Wales); and
2) Sainsbury's Supermarkets Limited, Registered office: 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT, registered number: 03261722 (England and Wales).

All companies listed above are subsidiaries of J Sainsbury plc (185647).

ACE Emeritus

Hi all,

An update for you all on our next meeting on 15th Feb 2019.

Updates from Alteryx.

Learning & Development, we will pledge what we would like to know this time next year within Alteryx as a group to ourselves.

We are going to have Shaan Mistry @ShaanM joining us to explain all about MongoDB. Covering backing up the database, querying the database, best practise and something cool to really think WOW.

Joe Serpis @JosephSerpis will share all with life after Sainsbury's using Alteryx for Keyrus. (to finalise and let us know)

We will have a MOB Alteryx Challenge, where we open up a challenge and we all have 1-2 mins to try and solve it within 20 mins. (depending on numbers, around the timings)

Meeting is at Sainsbury's Head Office at Ansty Park from 11am-1pm.

Looking forward to seeing you there, everyone is welcome, eventbrite link: Join and Transform

All the best,

S*

#Alteryxrocks
Samanthaj_hughes
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hi all, with just over a week to go, I would love to remind you to sign up for the event here:

Join & Transform

Apologies for the dud link in the previous post.

Samantha

#Alteryxrocks
Si-Pri
8 - Asteroid

Hi Samantha,

I can no longer make the meeting tomorrow. 

Sorry for the late notice but I've been asked to deputise a presentation away from the local area.

I will be sure to attend the next one. Have a good meeting!

Simon

Samanthaj_hughes
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

No worries Simon, see the meeting recap, see you next time for MACROS :)

Hope you had fun at your meeting.

S*

#Alteryxrocks