Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Copenhagen, DK

Welcome to the Copenhagen User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

Upcoming user group meeting

Kirstin
9 - Comet

All,

The first user group event in Copenhagen is coming soon!

The first meeting will be September 22nd, 2016 at a secret venue from 4:00pm to 6:00pm, this agenda will include updates from the latest Inspire in London, how Danish companies are using Alteryx, predictive analytcs and finally what Alteryx ACE programme is all about.

Keep an eye out for the eventbrite invitation, and hope to see you in September!

Thanks

Kirstin & Martin

5 REPLIES 5
stolniceanupaul
5 - Atom

Hi Kirstin, 

I am a student with a high interest in Alteryx (and Tableau) and would very much like to participate on the user group meeting. 
Would it be possible to send me the eventbrite invitation or is it a private event? 

My LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulstolniceanu

Thank you in advance!

Paul Stolniceanu

Student Assistant in Nordea

danielbrun2
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hi Paul,

Great to her that you like Alteryx and Tableau for that matter. Please reach out to me if you need help or inspiration.

And I bet that you are welcome in the usergroup as well.

Best regards,

Daniel Brun

mkpm
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Paul,

Great to have a fellow Alteryx fan on board! Welcome!

I'll allow to answer your question because I'm CO-arranging the first official user group meeting in Denmark.

We're working on the final details and location. Hopefully we will very soon be able to invite you and other interested to the event.

Keep your eyes open and have a great weekend

All best,

Martin

Kirstin
9 - Comet

Hi Paul,

Welcome to the user group!

Anyone can attend the meetups, and eventbrite invitation will be posted here, as well as on linkedIn and twitter.  The plan is to have the first event on the 22nd September.

See you soon!

Kirstin

stolniceanupaul
5 - Atom

Hi all, 

Thank you very much for your prompt replies. 
I will stay tuned to the conversation here for updates regarding the event on 22nd of September. And please let me know if I can be of any help organising this. 

Regards,
Paul Stolniceanu
Student Assistant in Nordea