Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Copenhagen, DK

Welcome to the Copenhagen User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

SOLVED

Has the Alteryx Copenhagen DK User Group died?

Verakso
11 - Bolide

When I look, it seems that the last user group meeting was back in 2017!

There must still be plenty of Alteryx users out there, and since then, new versions has been releases, and there was also an Inspire conference.

Wouldn't it be an idea to kick-start this user group, with a spring meeting?

Br
/Thomas

6 REPLIES 6
joona_rauhamaki
8 - Asteroid

Excellent comment, I'll second this idea!

runpal
6 - Meteoroid
Yes, Great idea

Regards
Rune

Venlig hilsen

Rune Palm
Data- og systemkonsulent
Datadrevet Forretningsudvikling

Gladsaxe Kommune
Rådhus Allé 7
2860 Søborg
Telefon: 3957 5059
Mobil: 2121 0708
[cid:image002.png@01D49141.1A739070]

Beskyttelse af dine personlige oplysninger er vigtig for Gladsaxe Kommune. Her kan du se, hvordan vi behandler dine personoplysninger og læse mere om dine rettigheder.
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi all, I am so happy to see this post. Actually @danielbrun2 and I have been talking about setting up a meeting for not only Q1 but for the entire year. This would require finding meeting locations and topics to cover for these sessions.

We definitely need help accomplishing this feat, would anyone have suggestions on topics to cover or would they been interested in helping to coordinate meetings? I would love to include you on our planning call. 

danielbrun2
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hi all,

I have great news - I am heading the Copenhagen Alteryx User group and have promised Alteryx to have 4 meeting (1. pr. quarter) this year.

Please let me know if you want to contribute both in terms of speaking and/or planning.

Best regards,

Daniel

Verakso
11 - Bolide

Hi @danielbrun2 

I do not mind helping in the planning, and I might even find something to speak off.

Perhaps my enthusiasm in doing the weekly challenges, which your follow ACE @NicoleJohnson really got ignited on her session on Weekly Challenges at Inpire in London last year. 

So all though working actively with Alteryx is rather new to me, I do not mind sharing how I attack the weekly challenges, and how I seek information on solving them with others. Perhaps we could do the current weekly challenge in plenum as well.

Otherwise I think a session on what is new in 2018.x since I would assume a lot of new stuff has been put into the Designer during the last year.

Best regards
/Thomas

danielbrun2
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus
Hi Thomas,

That sounds great - I think the last couple of days show that we
definitely have to reignite the Copenhagen AYX User Group.

I think weekly challenges is a good idea as a topic. I will reach out as
soon as we got something planned.

Best regards,
Daniel