Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Copenhagen, DK

Welcome to the Copenhagen User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

Denmark Alteryx User Group is up and running - First user group in Scandinavia!

Kirstin
9 - Comet

Hello User Group Members!

Please take a moment by answering the questions below to introduce yourself to the Denmark User Group Community. Once again welcome!

1. What is your name and industry you work in?
  2. How do you currently use Alteryx?
  3. What areas would you like to grow in?

Thanks

Kirstin & Martin

2 REPLIES 2
Kirstin
9 - Comet

I work in Group Operational Risk in Danske Bank within the area of Data Analytics, previously working mostly with information design/visualisation, and still have that as a hobby.   At the moment, I'm using Alteryx for ETL tasks, but want to progress in my use once I have everything else in place.

I'm particularly interested in exploring the spatial possibilities, as well as different technicques to make my life easier!

Kirstin

mkpm
6 - Meteoroid

Hi everyone! Martin here (back from Holiday). 

Denmark Alteryx User Group is finally up and running, YES! Kirstin and I are so happy to invite all the fellow Alteryx fans to this community to share and explore the exciting possibilities that Alteryx gives. 

I work in Novo Nordisk (see more here https://dk.linkedin.com/in/martinklavstrup) in the production area and have been a big fan of Alteryx (and Tableau) since I got to know them for about two years ago. It started as a small pilot project in finance because we had used two years on developing an expensive and complicated model in SAP/excel that didn't really live up to our expectations about agility and simplicity. The pilot turned out to be such a big success that Alteryx is here to stay and I foresee it will distrub how we will work with data going forward!!! 

I'm watching My Robot currently which I'm a big fan of too!

Martin