Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

What's causing the difference in Solutions posted depending on where I look?

Claje
14 - Magnetar

Hi,

I'm looking at the All Time Solutions leaderboard, and I noticed something a little unusual.

According to the leaderboard, I have 86 solutions:

SolutionsLeaderboard.PNG

However, when I hover over my profile on the same page, it says I have 90.

SolutionsHover.PNG

I also observed that this discrepancy only exists for certain users, and not others.  For example, Marquee Crew has 35 solutions not counting in the leaderboard, but Nicole Johnson has 0

What causes the difference in these counts?

2 REPLIES 2
DanM
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@Claje,

Thanks for making us aware. We think that our community platform uses some app cache for page that are loaded with content but are a bit static while the hover card uses direct API calls without caching them. Let me know if you are still seeing the issue and we can check with them.

Thanks

DanM

Claje
14 - Magnetar

Hi Dan,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!

On my screen at least, it looks like there is still an issue, although it is smaller than it was earlier today.

I now see 89 solutions on the leaderboard, and 90 when I hover.  I have not had any new solutions marked in the past few hours (to my knowledge).  Overall, the discrepancy has gone down today, but it still exists for several users.

SolutionsLeaderboard_2.PNGSolutionsHover_2.PNG

Labels