Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

User Account Inactivated or Deleted

Rob50
6 - Meteoroid

I went to log in to my user account and it told me there was an error with that email/password combination.  assuming i changed my password and forgot, I clicked the "forgot password" button and was told my email was not listed as a user.  strange.  didn't feel like chasing that issue so i set up a new account with my same email (and password) and selected my same screen name, and it said my screen name was taken (duh - by me).  so i just changed my screen name slightly and now have a new account.  i'm fine with my new account but has anyone else had this issue?  i hadn't logged in for a while so i don't know if it was deactivated or what, but now I can't access all my old posts so questions that I had in the past (and forgot the answer to) I can't go back and look. Any way to reactivate my old account, or do I just need to make friends with my old screen name?  

1 REPLY 1
TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @Rob50 

This is definitely something the community team can assist you with. 
Please send an email to Community@alteryx.com and we can help you troubleshoot what is going on.

Thanks!

Trevor

Community Moderator
Labels