Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Update Community Profile Name & Company

ChristoStander
5 - Atom

How do you update your community profile? I want to correct my Company name. 

3 REPLIES 3
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@ChristoStander,

Here is a "Public" view of your profile.  Your company name is not provided in the view.

Capture.png

If you go to MY Settings (click on your name/avatar in the upper-right corner) you can edit information "About You" in the biography.  That information will appear if others click on you for details.

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
ChristoStander
5 - Atom

When I have registered I have entered the Company name and did not know the device I was using has auto correct on the keyboard. Thus it has made an incorrect name for my Company "Com air Limited" it must be "Comair Limited".

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@ChristoStander -- We've gone ahead and updated the Company name associated with your profile on your behalf.

For future reference, changes to Company name can be completed within your gallery settings. Go to gallery.alteryx.com (same login credentials), and click into your profile (upper right hand corner of the page).

gallery_edit profile1.jpg

Click Edit Profile to access your settings. 

Gallery_personal settings.jpg

From here, you have the ability to update First Name, Last Name, and Company. Note: It can take a couple of hours for the changes to sync over to your Community profile.

Hope this helps!

Labels