Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Progress of Academy's Interactive Lessons reset - possible fix?

Ricardo380
5 - Atom

Hello there, guys

I'm new to Alteryx, since I started writing my master's thesis last month. I'm still in the data gathering (through surveys) but I already started learning "the ways of Alteryx". So, I took, among other things, the interactive lessons, here in the academy. And as I was almost done, almost 90% overall completion, and proud about it, my progress got reset. Is there any possible fix? 

Thanks so much in advance, not only for the attention, but for developing Alteryx!

5 REPLIES 5
DanM
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

HI @Ricardo380

We are looking into this for you. I will reach out once we have resolution.

Thanks

DanM

life2thefull
5 - Atom

Hi @DanM,

I have experience the same thing as @Ricardo380.  I noticed my Alteryx Academy progress was missing as of yesterday  (4.4.18).  (I, too had completed quite a bit of the 'Getting Started' course - so seeing the progress resent to 0% was a disappointment for sure.)

Would really appreciate a restore as it feels like the Academy gave me a medal and then took it away...  ;)

Appreciate the help!

Ricardo380
5 - Atom

Hey @DanM, It's solved!

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Ricardo

DanM
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

This should be resolved. If not, please reach out to community@alteryx.com and we will assist in troubleshooting the issues.

Thanks

DanM

Avokiraloms
6 - Meteoroid

My progress in alteryx academy is also gone. I was almost finished with learning path getting started.

Labels