General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Progress of Academy's Interactive Lessons reset - possible fix?

Ricardo380
5 - Atom

Hello there, guys

I'm new to Alteryx, since I started writing my master's thesis last month. I'm still in the data gathering (through surveys) but I already started learning "the ways of Alteryx". So, I took, among other things, the interactive lessons, here in the academy. And as I was almost done, almost 90% overall completion, and proud about it, my progress got reset. Is there any possible fix? 

Thanks so much in advance, not only for the attention, but for developing Alteryx!

5 REPLIES 5
DanM
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

HI @Ricardo380

We are looking into this for you. I will reach out once we have resolution.

Thanks

DanM

life2thefull
5 - Atom

Hi @DanM,

I have experience the same thing as @Ricardo380.  I noticed my Alteryx Academy progress was missing as of yesterday  (4.4.18).  (I, too had completed quite a bit of the 'Getting Started' course - so seeing the progress resent to 0% was a disappointment for sure.)

Would really appreciate a restore as it feels like the Academy gave me a medal and then took it away...  ;)

Appreciate the help!

Ricardo380
5 - Atom

Hey @DanM, It's solved!

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Ricardo

DanM
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

This should be resolved. If not, please reach out to community@alteryx.com and we will assist in troubleshooting the issues.

Thanks

DanM

Avokiraloms
6 - Meteoroid

My progress in alteryx academy is also gone. I was almost finished with learning path getting started.

Labels