community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

community Lounge

Get to know your fellow analytics buffs and discuss a wide range of non-product related topics!
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now! Learn more.

LIVE from conference room 9... It's Alteryx Thursday!

Highlighted
Asteroid

LIVE from conference room 9... It's Alteryx Thursday!
As you may have heard at Inspire, our users get together for an informal, drop-in Weekly Challenge session every Thursday while we eat lunch. This week, @Calliecobbs, selfie-taker and Alteryx Server admin extraordinaire, led us through #151 - Meta Parsing for our weekly practice together. We did this one recently at the Atlanta Alteryx User Group, and it was such a good one (thanks, @TylerWilling)

We enjoyed a nice post-Inspire attendance bump for sure, with at least nine coworkers from six different teams participating in our weekly workout (not all present for the photo, though )  Thanks to @Calliecobbs @knhinson, @WendyChen@jwlong91@calampert (+ 3 more coworkers who are not on Community yet) for joining us! For some, it was their first-ever Weekly Challenge, so I'm looking forward to seeing those shiny new 1 badges tomorrow...

alteryx_thursday_2019-06-20.PNG

Bolide

@kelly_gilbert This is awesome! Congrats to all of you ( @Calliecobbs@knhinson@WendyChen@jwlong91@calampert, and 3 others) for getting this started up! I am doing the same things at Whole Foods every Tuesday! You have now given me inspiration to post our sessions on the community as well! Such a great idea!