community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

community Lounge

Get to know your fellow analytics buffs and discuss a wide range of non-product related topics!
Annoucement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!
SOLVED

Introduce Yourself

Hello Community,

I am Nancy working from CommSec (CommonWealth Bank) in Sydney. I am in Customer Contact strategy team working on developing campaigns in Adobe and using SQL along with campaign reporting using Tableau.

I recently did Alteryx training and found it to be a really powerful with so many options/functions/palette tools. I am quite new to it and looking forward to work on it.

Thanks in Advance everyone for your help which I will need :)

Best Regards,

Nancy A

Atom

Hi There!

Sirima is here! I'd been working as an IT consultant focus in customer centric for the past few years.

I recently joined banking industry where I learned how to use Alteryx! 

I am looking forward to learn and share in this community at most.

Sirima

Atom
Hi All, My name is Silva Hiendra. I'm working for an online stockbroking company called CommSec in Sydney Australia. I look after a business intelligence team and data analytics project. Outside of work or my favourite weekend activities are spending time with my children ( I have two, a nine year old boy and a six year old girl) and anything outdoor. I'm new to Alteryx, I actually just completed my two-day training with MIP this week! The areas that I would like to grow will be automation and modelling. I am keen to learn from and getting to know more about this vibrant community.
Atom

Hi everyone,

I'm Mandy who currently works in a bank as business analyst. I've just started using Alteryx and got to know this awesome Community place.

Apart from Ayteryx, I also use Tableau and SQL in my d2d work. Looking forward to share experience and learn skills here.

Thanks.

Atom

Hi Alteryx Community,

I am Geoff from Sydney, Australia. I am working in The Information Management & Strategy team for Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Equity Market division.
I'm a developer by Profession, but now doing more data crunching using various tools, including MS SQL, SSIS, Oracle, etc.

I'm looking forward to learning more about Alteryx.

Regards,
Geoff

Atom

Hi Everyone

My name is Pasu Ambalavanan. Im currently working in one of the top banks in Australia as a Senior Technical Business Analyst.

I'm new to Alteryx, started creating workflows using basic tools. Looking forward to learn & share more efficient tools & workflows in Alteryx.

I would like to learn more about fuzzy matching and R analytics. 

Cheers

Pasu

Meteoroid

Hi Community,

My name is Paul.

I have been "kicking around" software development for awhile now (30+ years) and have a wide range of skills and experiences. A vast majority of my experience has been in "enabling" others to make sense of their data especially in highly technical and specialized areas ranging from natural language processing to manufacturing to product development to data architecture to master data management.

My current focus is as a consultant helping a client develop a richer understanding of the wealth of their manufacturing data to enable the "growth and emergence" of self service data analytics to improve their manufacturing process.  In effect to develop an deeper technical perspective of their product lifecycle management.

When I am not helping others "push the envelope" I am camping, fishing and 4 wheeling.

Looking forward to learning!

Paul

Atom

Hi all!

I am Jon and have been working as a developer for the past 6 years in the financial industry (mortgages and now accounting). I was just introducedto alteryx this week and  am excited to delve into  all that it has to offer!

-Jon

Welcome to all the new Community members! We are thrilled to have you join us.

Jess Silveri
Premium Support Advisor | Alteryx

Greetings everyone!

My name is Allan and I currently work for Farmers Insurance in Woodland Hills, CA as a project manager. I was first introduced to Alteryx while in school, and loved the ease in which I could blend data and find answers to our specific questions.  While I have a background in computer programming, I found it so much easier to do analytics within Alteryx rather than 'roll my own'. Through LinkedIn I was contacted by someone at Alteryx about the company license and couldn't wait to get it installed. By investing time in the community I hope to learn more about predictive analytics and integration with R.