community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

community Lounge

Get to know your fellow analytics buffs and discuss a wide range of non-product related topics!
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now! Learn more.
SOLVED

Introduce Yourself

Alteryx Certified Partner
Alteryx Certified Partner

Welcome @smoskowitz!

As time permits, you might want to take advantage of "LIVE TRAINING" and "WEEKLY CHALLENGES" (at the top of the Community page).  They give you ample opportunity to see many uses outside of the four walls of your corporate tax department.  There are also plenty of posts to read and you can join into a NYC (or other) Alteryx User Group along the way.

Thanks for reaching out to the community!

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and reboot. Order shall return.
Meteoroid

Hi Everyone!

What is your name, company, and industry you work in?  

My name is Anthony and I'm a campaign analyst at Commonwealth Bank.

What are your favorite weekend activities?  Running, playing board games/tennis

How do you currently use Alteryx?  I am completely new to Alteryx but I am looking to become an expert as fast as possible. Previously used SQL, Excel for anything data related.

What areas would you like to grow in?  technical capability, campaign analytics

Looking forward to be a part of this community!

Anthony

Meteoroid

Thanks lot !

Atom

Hi Everyone!

My name is Manoj and I'm an insights analyst at Commonwealth Bank.

What are your favorite weekend activities?  Tennis, Driving around and watching movies

How do you currently use Alteryx?  I am completely new to Alteryx but I am looking to become an expert as fast as possible. Previously used SQL, Excel for anything data related.

What areas would you like to grow in?  technical capability, data analytics

Looking forward to be a part of this community!

Manoj

Meteoroid

Hi Manoj,

welcome to our Alteryx Community :-) 

Atom

Hi Community!

My name is Alicia Brantley and I'm and Analyst for Schnuck Markets, Inc. in St. Louis, MO.  I am new to Alteryx so I'm not sure what I will be contributing at this point but I do believe I will be reaching out to the community for help along the way.  

I look forward to learning more about this wonderful tool!

Alicia Brantley

Performance Analyst, Schnuck Markets, Inc. 

Fireball

Welcome aboard. I am pretty new to, but have found Alteryx to be very powerful and user friendly. This community is awesome! Good luck!

Seth Moskowitz / Senior Business Analyst

Atom

My name is Joe, I'm the Chief Health Information Officer for the Oklahoma Primary Care Association. I'm an RN and a graduate student at SMU working towards a Master of Science in Data Science.  

What are your favorite weekend activities?  Spending time with my family. Playing w/my goats and working on our small hobby farm.

How do you currently use Alteryx?  Just getting started with Alteryx, but using it to compare cost and outcomes health care data from our 20 member organizations. Also will be using it to help our members develop some better financial dashboards and analtyics, using Tableau as the viz engine and Alteryx to do the heavy ETL and basic stats lift.  We have data from 7 different EMRs our members use, plus financial data from 9 different practice management and accounting systems. Alteryx is the only way we can do what we need to do without paying $100,000s a year for outside consultants.

What areas would you like to grow in?  Cleaner, more efficient workflows in Alteryx and get stronger in programming in R.

Atom

Hey guys!

My name is Gab, I currently work as a Customer Insights Analyst at CommSec.

My favourite past time is spent outdoors playing sports, soccer and basketball being my two favourite and if I'm not doing that I'll certainly be doing something else related (i.e. watching the EPL or NBA).

In terms of Alteryx I am completely new but have to say in the short time I have used it, have found a lot of useful tools which could prove beneficial in the long run.

I'm extremely keen to learn more and can't wait to get up to speed so I can harness its many powerful capabilities to drive the work I do!

Looking forward to be a part of this community =)

Atom

I'm Pearl, Customer Contact Strategy Analyst @ CommSec.

I have just completed Alteryx training and one workflow down which i am mighty proud of, I have used a number of Analysis tools and am impressed with all the functionality of Alteryx .

Am looking forward to transforming my work space and increase productivity.

Weekend activities involve the entertainment of my kids, play dates, sport and generally trying to wear them down.

Will be asking questions to begin with but look forward to start answering some too in the not to distant future.

Pearl