General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Introduce Yourself

ChristoStander
5 - Atom

Experienced Data Architect with a demonstrated history of working in the airlines/aviation industry. Skilled in Computer Repair, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Databases, Data Warehousing, and Business Intelligence. Strong business development professional with a Microsoft Certified Professional focused in Microsoft SQL from Executrain. Recently started using alteryx designer. 

1 REPLY 1
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@ChristoStander,

Welcome to the community.  As you begin to use Alteryx you'll move away from re-thinking how to do "this" (e.g. vlookup) in a Microsoft world to what I believe is a more intuitive approach to working with data.  Focus on your use of the "favorite" tools as these tools are 80% or more of the tools that you'll use.  If you use the Periodic Table of alteryx Tools, the first 4 rows of tools is where I would set my learning goals around.  Please do take advantage of the Weekly Challenge and jump-start your use of Alteryx.

Lastly, be prepared to update your introduction to move Alteryx Designer to the front of your skills.

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
Labels