Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

JoeDen

JoeDen
5 - Atom

What is your name, company, and industry you work in?  

My name is Joe, I'm the Chief Health Information Officer for the Oklahoma Primary Care Association. I'm an RN and a graduate student at SMU working towards a Master of Science in Data Science.  

What are your favorite weekend activities?  Spending time with my family. Playing w/my goats and working on our small hobby farm.

How do you currently use Alteryx?  Just getting started with Alteryx, but using it to compare cost and outcomes health care data from our 20 member organizations. Also will be using it to help our members develop some better financial dashboards and analtyics, using Tableau as the viz engine and Alteryx to do the heavy ETL and basic stats lift.  We have data from 7 different EMRs our members use, plus financial data from 9 different practice management and accounting systems. Alteryx is the only way we can do what we need to do without paying $100,000s a year for outside consultants.

What areas would you like to grow in?  Cleaner, more efficient workflows in Alteryx and get stronger in programming in R.

0 REPLIES 0
Labels