Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Ken_Black

Ken_Black
9 - Comet
9 - Comet

My name is Ken Black and I work as a Senior Analytics Researcher for General Motors in Roswell, GA.. I am honored to be a 2015 Alteryx ACE. If you want to know more about me, you can follow me on Twitter (@3danim8) or click here to read about me.

I write a blog dedicated to quantitative problem solving techniques using the combination of Alteryx and Tableau. This blog is called 3danim8's BlogI have written quite a few articles that demonstrate specific Alteryx techniques set into real-world workflows. Some of my articles are long, with multiple articles needed to demonstrate the complete solution to a problem. Other articles are short and are focused on specific Alteryx tools or topics.

I maintain a Tableau Public workbook that gives direct connections to all of my blog articles. This workbook can be viewed by clicking here.  The three figures shown below give a summary of the Alteryx articles that I have written. If you are interested in reading any of these articles, I'd recommend using the Tableau workbook to directly launch the articles or going directly to my blog.

I'd be happy to help anyone learn how to use Alteryx. In my opinion, Alteryx is the most innovative software package I have ever used. It is simply the best tool available for solving complex problems. 

P.S. If you like these types of articles, you can subscribe to my blog so that you receive an email any time I write something new.

Commentary and Tableau-related articlesCommentary and Tableau-related articles

Articles of Alteryx techniquesArticles of Alteryx techniques

Tableau articles with Alteryx insightsTableau articles with Alteryx insights

Ken Black
General Motors
https://datablends.us
1 REPLY 1
smoskowitz
12 - Quasar

Welcome aboard. I am pretty new to, but have found Alteryx to be very powerful and user friendly. This community is awesome! Good luck!

Seth Moskowitz / Senior Business Analyst

Labels