Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

smoskowitz

smoskowitz
12 - Quasar

Hi All --

My name is Seth Moskowitz and I work for the Interpublic Group. We are a holding company for advertising agencies. I report to IT, but my day-to-day is working for our corporate tax department (are you all still awake?).

We got our Alteryx licenses about a month ago, and I have already been able to do some amazing things with this tool -- and I am nowhere near the skill level of many of you.  Many of you so far have been helpful and wonderful, and I can't wait to become more proficient so I can start returning the favor.

Thanks,

Seth

1 REPLY 1
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Welcome @smoskowitz!

As time permits, you might want to take advantage of "LIVE TRAINING" and "WEEKLY CHALLENGES" (at the top of the Community page).  They give you ample opportunity to see many uses outside of the four walls of your corporate tax department.  There are also plenty of posts to read and you can join into a NYC (or other) Alteryx User Group along the way.

Thanks for reaching out to the community!

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
Labels