Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

mceleavey

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi,

I've been around awhile but I neglected to fill this part in so here goes.

I'm a BI consultant and head of presales for Perfect Image in the UK and I've been using Alteryx since the beginning of 2015. My background is in business intelligence development and implementation using QlikView and Qlik Sense, and previously consulting on legacy systems such as Business Objects and Crystal Reports.

I was an ERP/Business Consultant for six years and prior to that I was buyer within the public sector.

On a daily basis I'm engaged with prospective clients, carrying out demos face to face or via Webex, speaking at events, doing webinars, all to get Alteryx out there and increase awareness of what is an unbelievable piece of software.

I now use Alteryx in my personal life for everything data related. Only socially though. I can stop any time...

Bulien

1 REPLY 1
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

We hope your experience in the community has been great so far!

I'd encourage you to get involved in the Thursday Thought series. We'd love to hear what you think...

Labels