community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

community Lounge

Get to know your fellow analytics buffs and discuss a wide range of topics!
Community v19.6

Looks aren't everything... But the latest Community refresh looks darn good!

Learn More
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now! Learn more.
SOLVED

Introduce Yourself

Asteroid

Hi @pengland17@FutureShorter33, and everyone,

It is nice to meet you. I do tax consulting too. I have built many Alteryx workflows for work, which helped me (and my team) save a lot of hours. I am also learning SQL and Python. I am so grateful that we are working for a company that promotes digital upskilling 

All the best and welcome!

-June

Meteoroid

Hi Julie,

Thanks for this thread.

I am Ravi, working as a BA with a keen interest in solving complex business and social problems using data and analytics. Recently met alteryx, looking forward to learn, grow and contribute.

Eager to implement ETL using Alteryx:)

PS: First post here on the community, getting used to the flow. Appreciate any tips.

Thanks.

Ravi

Highlighted
Alteryx Partner

Hi

Meteor

Hello Alteryx Community!

I am Jason, a Senior Financial Analyst at Sprint. With a background in computer science and mathematics, I love how intuitive the interface of Alteryx is. The setup of most tools is also simple to figure out, and with many of them, just playing around can lead to learning that tool.

Having not come from a financial background, I faced some hurtles in my current position. Alteryx has helped by letting me automate the mundane tasks I have, and letting me focus on the data. I love having access to this tool! It is loads of fun to use!

Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi Jason,

Welcome to the Community, I am glad you are loving the platform!

My name is Chris Shernaman and I am Alteryx's User Group program lead for our Industry& Departmental User Groups. If you'd be interested in connecting with others, hearing use cases around Tax, Audit + Office of Finance, sharing experiences please join and subscribe to our User Group page. Once subscribed, you can stay updated on upcoming meetings & topics of discussions.

Best,

Chris Shernaman

User Group Programs | Industry & Departmental, Internal, APAC

Alteryx Community