Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

dchandra

davechndr
9 - Comet

Good morning/evening Ramana and hello all!

Nice to meet you all!

I love playing with data too! Is anyone familiar with MS Access and MS Excel by any chance? I may have questions for you on certain features of these two MS Office programs in the future, especially with MS Access, which I self-taught.

I can assist you in any way you need, whenever I have free moments in time!

Take care and talk soon!

Namaste.

Very best,

- Dave Chandra

7 REPLIES 7
ultrarunner
8 - Asteroid

Hi @dchandra, 

I believe the firm will pay for the CPA exam review courses and reimburse exam expenses. I asked my colleagues (I am in the SF/Bay Area Office).

If you are determined to be a CPA, please take the exams ASAP. I don't think it is possible to take them during busy season, so you may need to plan them in advance. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a private message. 

Good luck with your data and your CPA exams. I am sure you will do just fine.

-June

davechndr
9 - Comet

Hi @ultrarunner,

I take it that you are with Pricewaterhouse Coopers' San Fransisco office. Is that correct?

I am in their Tampa, FL, office.

Have a wonderful day!

Best,

@davechndr 

ultrarunner
8 - Asteroid

Hi @davechndr,

Good to see you again. Yes. I am in the Bay Area. 

Happy busy season to you!

Aaqib_08
5 - Atom

can we connect on linkedin @dchandra?

davechndr
9 - Comet

Hi @Aaqib_08 ,

Yes, absolutely, you and I should connect! Always nice getting to know a new person or two!

Let me know if you need pointers on passing the Alteryx Core Exam, as well!

Best,

@davechndr 

pengland17
6 - Meteoroid

Hi @ultrarunner & @davechndr,

Just seen your messages, I am another Alteryx user at PwC based in the Manchester office. It's great to see the other offices embracing the technology and contributing to the community! :)

I'd be really interested to understand how you use it in your work and learn from your experiences.

Thanks!

Paul

ultrarunner
8 - Asteroid

Hi @pengland17@FutureShorter33, and everyone,

It is nice to meet you. I do tax consulting too. I have built many Alteryx workflows for work, which helped me (and my team) save a lot of hours. I am also learning SQL and Python. I am so grateful that we are working for a company that promotes digital upskilling 

All the best and welcome!

-June

Labels