Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Dave_Cooper

Dave_Cooper
5 - Atom

Hi everyone, 

I'm Dave, Head of Space Data Analysis for Halfords, a bike and car parts retailer in the UK and Ireland.  Currently using Alteryx as part of our toolkit for driving space and range performance.  As a relative newcomer to Alteryx, I'm finding the community a useful source of information.  My previous roles have involved the usual suspects: SQL, SAP, plus retail-specific software such as JDA Intactix and SAS analytics for clustering.  

2 REPLIES 2
LordNeilLord
15 - Aurora

Hi @Dave_Cooper,

Your job title sounds fascinating! Do you do analysis on retail space or Space (as in the universe)?

I'm thinking the first as I don't recall seeing and moons and stars for sale last time I went to buy a headlight bulb

Dave_Cooper
5 - Atom

Hi Neil, it is the retail-y type of space rather than the Star Wars-y one, so it genuinely isn't rocket science.

Labels