community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

community Lounge

Get to know your fellow analytics buffs and discuss a wide range of non-product related topics!
New Data Science Blog

Check out the latest post: All Models Are Wrong

READ MORE
SOLVED

I'm starting an internal Alteryx User Group for my company!

Highlighted
Bolide

I am starting an internal Alteryx User Group for employees within my company.

This article by @TaylorM was great! Starting an Internal Alteryx User Group

Are there any other recommendations for success?

Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @ddiesel! It's so awesome to hear you are starting an internal group at your company!! I actually have a short deck and my brain is full of tips and tricks. Do you have some time to discuss on the phone?

Bolide

Sure thing! I'll send you a message with my direct line.

Thank you.

Bolide

Thank you @LaurenU and @MarqueeCrew for your input! I really appreciate it.

Hi, I am Ubaid having my own business for Fumigation service in Karachi are looking to create an attractive website myself, can anyone recommend me what can I do?? from where I can learn?

Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @UbaidKhalil. I help provide support and resources for Internal User Groups.

We have created a guide for anyone interested in getting an Internal User Group started

If you have any further questions please feel free to message me on the Community!

Alteryx User Group empowers clients to associate with peers in different Top Essay Writing Service Uk groups, divisions, and workplaces in their association to pick up bits of knowledge on the most proficient method to use Alteryx. Inward Alteryx User Groups get together month to month for one hour face to face or potentially by means of WebEx.