Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

How to showcase Alteryx completed certification on Linkedin as a 'screenshot' in the feed?

rajivk
5 - Atom

Hi, super excited to have completed the Alteryx Designer Core certification exam !

I have been trying to kind of 'embed' the pdf certificate and/or the certification logo within my Linkedin profile, so that it comes up in my connections' feed - could someone please let me know the exact process, would tremendously appreciate it.

P.S: Have followed the instructions in the certification mail with all the links; however, while it adds an entry under the 'Certification' section it doesn't make the certificate appear like an image in the feed of my connections.

Thanks

Rajiv

1 REPLY 1
rajivk
5 - Atom

Wow - feels great to have found the solution within 15 mins of posting. Not sure why this did't click before posting here - maybe it was destined to be a contributor on the community and more than happy to be here !

So here it is: Log into your Linkedin Profile from a non-mobile device (e.g. Laptop / Desktop). At the 'Home' page (select from Top bar), you would see a "Start a post" thread and 3 options - the last of which is the document (icon).

Once you click it, it provides an option to upload your file or image.  Put a caption hit 'Next'; put a message for your post and voila !

Hope this helps the novices like myself, who are figuring similar stuff out

Cheers

Rajiv

Labels