General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

How to access webinars

jamesgough
7 - Meteor

I want to join this webinar https://pages.alteryx.com/Wimbledon-2019-Predictions.html

I don't know how to join it. It keeps asking me to sign up. I have an Alteryx license and just want to attend the webinar!

Thanks for any help.

7 REPLIES 7
GiuseppeC
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @jamesgough

these webinars are free to join, they simply require a registration. I'm afraid you've missed it now, as it was live about 1.5 hours ago, but I'm pretty sure a recording will be available in a few business days to be accessed on demand and you should get the recording link to the email address you used when you registered.

Tagging @JamesMA to send you the recording link as soon as it's available just in case you shouldn't get it.

Hope this helps!

Giuseppe

JamesMA
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @jamesgough 

Sorry to hear that you couldn't join.

The webinar should be available at https://pages.alteryx.com/Wimbledon-2019-Predictions.html next week.

TheWizLo
7 - Meteor

Hey @JamesMA , would you by any chance be able to share the workflow used? I would love to play around with the predictions based on different parameters.

JamesMA
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @TheWizLo 

I've attached the workflow, macro and data used for the predictions for you to have a play with.

Let me know how you find it!

JamesMA
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@TheWizLo 

Here is the workflow and macro as I can only unclude 5 attachments per message.

TheWizLo
7 - Meteor

Thanks @JamesMA, really appreciate it!  And great predictions btw, certainly got the finals correct but just wish your predictions actually came true!  I wanted Fed to win so badly and the whole time I was thinking - "He has to, Alteryx predicted him to win and Alteryx is never wrong!" Haha.  It was such a thriller and an incredible match regardless, Fed had his chances but Djoker was just too good in the end.

JamesMA
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Haha me too @TheWizLo 

I was fully ready to brag when he head the two championship points!

Just means I need to improve the model for next year!

Labels