Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

How do you quote/reply to people on Community?!

Yanoflies
8 - Asteroid

I'm sorry for asking this but is there's no way to easily reply to people or to quote anything but the opening post? Maybe I've lost the plot because I see people replying to people everywhere.

I've had to resort to HTML to mention people e.g. @name as a link to their profile ...

2 REPLIES 2
Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

@Yanoflies wrote:

I'm sorry for asking this but is there's no way to easily reply to people or to quote anything but the opening post? Maybe I've lost the plot because I see people replying to people everywhere.

I've had to resort to HTML to mention people e.g. @name as a link to their profile ...

@Yanoflies Click reply on the post that you want to quote. Once the page loads where you can type your response, there's a button that says "QUOTE" and all you have to do is click that.

Capture.PNG

Yanoflies
8 - Asteroid

Thanks.

This is actually impossible in the Blogs section with my current level (there's no REPLY function there for me).

I can only do things manually (including tagging people) until I level up.

image.png

Labels