Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Countin' down to 500 Solutions with MarqueeCrew!

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Our all-time top contributor @MarqueeCrew is only two solutions away from breaking the current 500 max solutions mark!

It seems like only yesterday, that @SeanAdams called out the incredibly impressive milestone of reaching 300 solutions -- 198 solutions later, brings us to this exact moment. A moment no one in the history of our community has ever reached and will ever be able to reach again (as #1). 

MarqueeCrew #WinningMarqueeCrew #Winning

You may have noticed the nearly daily Avatar change over the past week -- where in true @MarqueeCrew form, he's shared this once in a lifetime countdown with those of us who know he's oh so close to exceeding his goal for 2017!

#9.gif#8.gif#7.gif#6.gif854BF104-B533-4452-9A82-58C3CA1E812D.gif

#4.gif#3.gif#2.gif

On behalf of the Community team, we just want to say thank you for your continued dedication to helping fellow users experience the thrill of solving with Alteryx! The community would not be the same without you, and we are grateful for EVERYTHING you contribute on a daily basis. We love you @MarqueeCrew!

Join us in cheering Mark on through the finish line!

2 - more - solutions ...2 - more - solutions ...

36 REPLIES 36
Treyson
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

@MarqueeCrew good luck....

;)

Treyson

Treyson Marks
Senior Analytics Engineer
MikeSp
Alteryx
Alteryx

@MarqueeCrew congratulations and thank you for all you do for the community! Looking forward to your next milestone!

Mike Spoula
Senior Solutions Architect
Alteryx
TashaA
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@MarqueeCrew wow! You are taking this Community thing to the next level!

The Alteryx Community wouldn't be the same without you.

Aguisande
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Woow Mark! Congrats and keep inspiring us!!

Standing ovation for you sir!

tenor.gif

andrewdatakim
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

@MarqueeCrew,

You are the man!

Image result for rocky meme

patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@MarqueeCrew Congratulations! 500 solutions is impressive, but I would argue your contributions outside of the online community are even more impressive (as if that's even possible). Having attended a user group meeting or two with you in Michigan, I will never forget when you called and told us you were on the way to the Indy User group to support our efforts to start the group!

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@patrick_digan,

I thought that you were only excited about the fact that I was coming with cookies!  Thanks :)

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Number 500 came from @ArminL!

Thanks for the encouragement and cheers.  Gru will be my avatar for the day and I'll quietly await the next milestone, Inspire 2018 to come this way.  Maybe then we can exchange a high-five :)

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
TaraM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

longest time for 2 solutions EVER!! Congrats again, @MarqueeCrew :)

Tara McCoy
MattD
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Congratulations @MarqueeCrew on the landmark achievement!! You add so much to our Community!

Former Alteryx, Inc. Support Engineer, Community Data Architect, Data Scientist then Data Engineer
Labels