Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Core Certification Exam

ShawnTM
8 - Asteroid

Today I had my first attempt at the core certification exam and I must say that it was more of a learning experience rather than just being a test where all you want to do is pass. I learnt a lot from taking the exam than I had from just reading material online. Though I didn't pass the exam this time, I am glad I took the attempt so early in my Alteryx journey. I know that during my next attempt I will be at even greater position to pass and encourage everyone who hasn't attempted to take the exam to do so.

Thank you to Alteryx and all the members of the community that keep on adding helpful content on the platform to help guys like me to grow in their respective career roles.

By the way, this is my first community post!

Shawn M

4 REPLIES 4
ydmuley
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

All the best @ShawnTM 

I am a huge fan of Alteryx Exams too!

Regards,
Yugandhar Muley (Yug)

Alteryx ACE | Alteryx For Good India Lead | Bengaluru Alteryx User Group Lead
ShawnTM
8 - Asteroid

Thank you @ydmuley

AndreiT
5 - Atom

Hi Shawn

Thank you for sharing about your experience, it sounds awesome. 

I just registered and I would like to take the exam at some point but unfortunately I can't find the "Take Exam" button the instructions talk about.

Could anyone send the path or a screen shot of where it is? 

BR

AndreiT

ydmuley
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hello @AndreiT 

Go to this link: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Certification/bd-p/product-certification

You will see : 

Alteryx Designer Core - At the bottom you will "TAKE EXAM" instead of my screenshot that says "RE-CERTIFY"

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
image.png

Regards,
Yugandhar Muley (Yug)

Alteryx ACE | Alteryx For Good India Lead | Bengaluru Alteryx User Group Lead
Labels