Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Change community profile name

Jay45
6 - Meteoroid

Hi,

I would like to change the profile name ( I have another profile I used to post , but I realize now that my posts are public and I'd rather not use my real name there).

I' aware you change change all kinds of information including first & last name, company etc... in the profile, but apparently not the profile name which appears next to posts etc.

where/ how change I change that ?

thanks!

kr

4 REPLIES 4
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Do you mean your Community Username?

If you would like to change your username (currently "Jay45"), we are happy to update it on your behalf.  Please email us with the details, and someone on our team can help you out.  You can reach us at: community@alteryx.com

I hope this helps!

AI
7 - Meteor

Hi Leah,

Do we have the option to change our email settings (use a new email address instead of the one that is currently associated with the profile)?

Thanks!

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@AI,

The not so ideal answer to this question, is that it depends on whether or not your email address is tied to an active Gallery record/license (which uses your email as the unique identifier).

Please go ahead and send an email with the details of your request (current email, new email...etc...) to community@alteryx.com, and we'll take it from there. Thanks in advance! 

mlemesx
5 - Atom

That was so usefull. Thanks!

Labels