General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Certificate not received (Alteryx designer core)

viini
5 - Atom
I achieved the required score for Alteryx Design Core certification about 3 hours ago.And I still did not receive my badge in the community and not even a pdf in the email with the certificate as it was said would occur at the end of the test.
Is there a time frame that I must wait for or is it really a problem?
81 REPLIES 81
PadmajaS
7 - Meteor

Thank you Elizabeth

Srikanthp
5 - Atom

Hi Elizabeth, 

I too cleared the core certification on 30 Jan 2019 but I haven't received the certificate. I did received the badge. Can you please help me 

Thanks

Srikanth P

Srikanthp
5 - Atom

Hi @ElizabethB

I cleared my core certification on Jan 30 and yet to receive the certificate.  

I used different email for community login and certificate registration, not sure if this is causing the issue but I did receive the badge to the community email. 

Thanks

Srikanth P

ElizabethB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Srikanthp Congrats on passing the exam! I've resent your certificate - you may need to check your spam or junk folders to find the email. 

shru123
5 - Atom

Hello -  I passed the core certification exam on 5th May,2019. While the badge is reflecting in my profile, I still haven't received my certificate via email.Please assist. 

lfermin
5 - Atom

ElizabethB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @lfermin 

Congrats on passing! I just resent your certificate. 🙂 

aaron_strain
5 - Atom

Hi @ElizabethB,

I passed my Designer Core exam back in May, and I don't think I ever received my certificate, or if I did I misplaced the email with the PDF. Would it be possible to have that resent to me?

Thank you!

Abby_Obanla
5 - Atom

@ElizabethB

i am experiencing the same issue. i took the core exam last Thursday Oct 17th and i still haven't received the PDF certificate yet. 

EricR

Hi @Abby_Obanla,

I resent your certificate just now.  Make sure you check your spam folders.  If you don't receive it shortly, please contact certification@alteryx.com with a personal email address and I can send your certificate there.

All the best,

Eric

Certification Team

Labels