Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Certificate not received (Alteryx designer core)

viini
5 - Atom
I achieved the required score for Alteryx Design Core certification about 3 hours ago.And I still did not receive my badge in the community and not even a pdf in the email with the certificate as it was said would occur at the end of the test.
Is there a time frame that I must wait for or is it really a problem?
81 REPLIES 81
chrispluralsight
5 - Atom

Are certificates delayed due to Labor Day? Still have not received mine after passing Core. 

ElizabethB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @chrispluralsight, there shouldn't have been any delay for the holiday. It looks like your certificate was emailed yesterday afternoon, but it may have gone to your junk or spam folder. I'm resending it now to your personal and work email addresses. 

chrispluralsight
5 - Atom
Thanks, just received it. Didn't get the first, so that must have been a
glitch.
saswatkumar
5 - Atom

I have not received my certificate yet.

kishore_venkat
5 - Atom

Hi Elizabeth,

I cleared the exam on 17th January and I am yet to receive my Certificate. 

ElizabethB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @kishore_venkat, congrats on passing the exam! I resent your certificate a couple of hours ago. Please let me know if you haven't received it yet. :) 

diogovls
5 - Atom

Hi @ElizabethB,

It happened the same thing with me, i took the exam on the 29th of January and i received the badge the next day i believe, but haven't received the certification pdf yet

Thanks

PadmajaS
7 - Meteor

Hi ElizabethB,

I passed the core exam on Jan 31st. I haven't received certificate nor badge yet.  Appreciate if you can help!

ElizabethB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @PadmajaS

Congrats on passing the exam! It looks like your Community username wasn't entered during the exam. I've updated your results, added your badge, and resent your email with certificate. 

diogovls
5 - Atom
Hi Elizabethb, can you also help me please
Labels