Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Can you guess the next Alteryx Community milestone! It's a big one...

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

For those who've been around the Alteryx Community for awhile, it's no surprise that we love celebrating both individual and shared achievements.

I mean we're kind of a big deal...

Joking aside, we're creepin' dangerously close to reaching a pretty major milestone.  Any guesses on what it might be?!

We'll post an update to this thread when said milestone is reached... In the meantime, I thought it would be fun to give our members the opportunity to put those investigative skills to work!

Spoiler
It's a shared achievement... something we are reaching as a group.

10 REPLIES 10
patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I have a guessI have a guess

Spoiler
We're coming up on 10,000 people becoming designer core certified!

so close to 10,000!so close to 10,000!
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

That is certainly a big achievement @patrick_digan !  @ElizabethB will be especially psyched about that one!!!

I suppose we are coming close to reaching 2 major milestones (and let's be honest, there's probably more) lol

Spoiler
The number for the milestone in mind is much bigger than what patrick_digan had guessed 😉

Claje
14 - Magnetar

I have a guess

Spoiler
claje_stars.PNG

100,000?
JosephSerpis
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I have a guess 

Spoiler
Solutions.PNG

Is it 10,000 solutions 9473+439+26+1=9939
OlivierLP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@JosephSerpis that could be a good one, but not that one... 🙂

Regards,
Olivier
OlivierLP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@Claje this is getting fun!  This is the correct number but on a different metric!. We are a couple of weeks away from it, give or take. 🙂

Regards,
Olivier
kelly_gilbert
13 - Pulsar

Ooh, I may have stumbled upon it by accident...

Spoiler
clipboard_image_0.png
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Kelly, congrats for the being the first one to guess the milestone we had in mind!

We're not quite there... but painfully close.

Does anyone want to use their predictive skills to guess the date we'll achieve this milestone? (see Kelly's solution)

kelly_gilbert
13 - Pulsar
You weren't kidding, @LeahK... It is a big one! Early congrats to the community team for hitting this number!! When I stumbled upon this, I was a little shocked, because I hadn't realized the rate of growth!

Really looking forward to the predictions!
Labels