Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Can't see Community posts on my profile

tcroberts
12 - Quasar

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this topic, but I noticed recently that when I look at the "My Profile" page I can't see my recent posts, or really any information about Community posts I've made which I would normally be able to see right at the top. In addition, when i click on the speech bubble icon in the profile bar on the right of the screen, I get taken to a blank page (with standard Alteryx Community header and footer). However, when I search them up in the Community forum they appear as normal. 

I just wanted to see if this was a known issue and whether or not others were experiencing it as well, as it's made it a little difficult to find answers to questions I previously had without searching through my e-mail for the exact topic title.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thanks for letting us know, @tcroberts!  It seems the "My latest posts" component went missing when we went live with the latest community version update.  We are investigating the cause and will make sure to keep you updated.

And, this is absolutely the right place to post any issues you're experiencing with the Community interface/experience, thanks for asking!

Stand by...

tcroberts
12 - Quasar

Thanks for the quick response!

I just want to make sure you're also aware that it's not just the profile page, but also the page at: "https://community.alteryx.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/user-id/<actual_id_of_user>"

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

That extra detail is VERY helpful!

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@tcroberts -- The issues you reported on the user profile and posts feed pages should be fixed for the time being.  Thank you again for helping us keep the community up and running!

Labels