Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Alteryx Designer Core Certification

Cooperchu
6 - Meteoroid

Boom!!!  Passed, yay. :-)

pass.png

26 REPLIES 26
Nikunjpasari15
7 - Meteor

Hello All,

When I get a workflow question in the certification in which I have to arrive at a particular output, is it necessary that apart from the output if my answer has few additional columns like ID does it makes the answer incorrect or I can tick mark that answer considering the output is correct but has some additional columns ?

Thanks.

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@Nikunjpasari15,

In the core certification I remember it as entirely multiple choice.  I don't think that you'll need to worry.

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
Nikunjpasari15
7 - Meteor

Thank You for your message.

I was looking at the sample questions provided, there was one choice given where the result generated exactly matched the output mentioned in the question but the result format was different. Like for example when you have to do running total but the output mentioned in the question has 4 columns and the result generated from the workflow given in some of the choices generate 5 columns ( additional ID column as well) . The output values (meaning running total) are correct but does the additional column in my result makes the choice incorrect ?

Thanks once again !

Divyansh
8 - Asteroid

Thanks, That helps.

Divyansh
8 - Asteroid

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy. I passeeeeeddddd.

ydmuley
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Awesome! Congratulations

Regards,