Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Alteryx Certification

rwood330
7 - Meteor

Hi Alteryx,

I am going through the self-paced training on your website. How do I go about getting Alteryx certified? My company is already partnered with Alteryx.

Thank you!

26 REPLIES 26
ninetales
7 - Meteor

Hi All,

Any updates on Alteryx certification for organizations that are not partners?

JessicaS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @ninetales,

We have just announced this week the opening of the Alteryx Product Certification Program.

Please see the below link for further information.   You’ll find a timeline for different certification levels, a list of resources available, structure of the exams, and more helpful facts:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Certification/bd-p/product-certification

Jess Silveri
Manager, Technical Account Management | Alteryx
ninetales
7 - Meteor

This is great news !!

@JessicaS wrote:

Hi @ninetales,

We have just announced this week the opening of the Alteryx Product Certification Program.

Please see the below link for further information.   You’ll find a timeline for different certification levels, a list of resources available, structure of the exams, and more helpful facts:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Certification/bd-p/product-certification

ninetales
7 - Meteor

This is great news !!

Claje
14 - Magnetar

Hi,

Just a quick question about the Alteryx Certification Program:

There is a reference in the blog article listed to future Incremental Certifications being released with each new version.

Are the current certifications for Alteryx 11.5/do they contain questions which are specific to the most recent version of Alteryx?

Thanks!

JessicaS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Claje,

For questions around the certification process I would recommend emailing certification@alteryx.com as they will have the most up to date information to share with you.

Thanks,

Jess Silveri
Manager, Technical Account Management | Alteryx
SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

So excited about the certification program - thank you to everyone who worked to put this together!

Sent in my registration this evening - let's see how it goes :-)

zionarun
7 - Meteor

The Alteryx Certification Team

certification@alteryx.com

They should able to guide you. Go through all self paced training and academic training which will help to prepare for certification

Yasmine
5 - Atom
Hi can you please advise about the self paced training or there is any other material or training that can be provided
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Yasmine -- I would recommend you check out the resources available within Alteryx Academy. You can also find additional information about the certification program here.

Labels