Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Alteryx Certification Link not sent

lminors
9 - Comet

Hi all,

Anyone still waiting on a link for certification that is meant to go out on the first of the month?

Wondering why I don't have it.

21 REPLIES 21
faizanwaheed12
5 - Atom

Hi Elizabeth

I enrolled for core certification last month i.e. in October and was suppose to get a link today but still haven't received anything yet. Please support.

ElizabethB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @faizanwaheed12

The emails with exam access were sent out a few hours ago. They sometimes get stuck in spam or junk folders. If you don't find it in one of those folders please let me know and I can resend it or try sending it to a different email address for you! 

faizanwaheed12
5 - Atom

I checked my spam folders and didn't find anything in there. Kindly try resending to waheedf@primesourcebp.com

ElizabethB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@faizanwaheed12 Just resent it! :) 

faizanwaheed12
5 - Atom

Received. Thankyou so much.

MarkForster
5 - Atom
Hi.

I didn’t receive an alteryx certification link. Signed up to receive on 10th November. Just checking if they were sent yet? Don’t want to miss it

Thank you for your support
ElizabethB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @MarkForster

Exam access is sent out on the first business day of the month, so this month it will be sent out on Monday, December 3rd and you'll receive the access email by 5:00pm MST. Good luck on the exam! :) 

yash123
6 - Meteoroid

Hello,

This is Yash, I applied for Alteryx certification exam last month and still didn’t receive an email from Alteryx with the link for giving exam. Can you please send me the link? The email through which I registered is yashvarotariya@gmail.com.  Thanks! 

Thanks and Regards,
Yash Varotaria
yash123
6 - Meteoroid

Good afternoon,

This is Yash, I applied for Alteryx certification exam last month and still didn’t receive an email from Alteryx with the link for giving exam. Can you please send me the link? The email through which I registered is yashvarotariya@gmail.com.  Thanks! 

Thanks and Regards,
Yash Varotaria
yash123
6 - Meteoroid

Good afternoon,

This is Yash, I applied for Alteryx certification exam last month and still didn’t receive an email from Alteryx with the link for giving exam. Can you please send me the link? The email through which I registered is yashvarotariya@gmail.com Please send the designer core certification exam link and access code.Thanks! 

Thanks and Regards,
Yash Varotaria
Labels