Attention: The Alteryx-supported tab in the Community Gallery will soon be archived. You will still be able to find supported Add-Ons on the Alteryx Marketplace, and all others on the Alteryx-Built tab.

Community Gallery

Create, download, and share user-built tools and workflows.
Looking for Alteryx built Add-Ons?

Easily shop verified, supported, and secure Partner and Alteryx built Add-Ons on Marketplace.

LEARN MORE
Comments
BGirkins
8 - Asteroid

Confirming the same bug as PAY-TV-BASEBALL. Absolutely obnoxious. It clears out the entire WHERE clause every time you click into the configuration window of the newest SFDC Input tool. Seems like every release just has more issues as opposed to fixes and efficiency gains.

Mildman
7 - Meteor

I am having difficulty in getting my organisation Security sign off to use the Salesforce tool, (we cant see what it does). 

Is there a way to connect directly to Salesforce?

Mildman
7 - Meteor

What is the format used to encrypt the password and token in the Salesforce connection tools?

As when I open the workflow in notepad I can see the Salesforce tool stores the Password and Security Token in an encrypted format.

Mildman
7 - Meteor

Can you get data from Salesforce using just the download tool?

Alistair
5 - Atom

Hi I've just upgraded to latest version of Designer which has a newer version of the Salesforce input tool and I am getting the following errors when trying to run (the older version of the input tool on my existing workflows does works

Error: Salesforce Input (1): Internal error: Failed to read port assignment
Error: Salesforce Input (1): Internal Error - Deadlock detected (@1)

Does anyone have any ideas what the issue is?

tcox0630
5 - Atom

This tool is unusable until the WHERE CLAUSE bug is fixed.  Consider the implications while running workflows for bulk updates.  YIKES!

Is the source code available for forks and PRs?

avinavb
6 - Meteoroid

I have installed the latest Salesforce Input tool v5.0.10 on my designer and Server. The workflow is running perfectly on the Designer, but while uploading my workflow I am getting the error for Salesforce Input tool - cannot receive access token. check your credentials.  

I am using Connect Manually ---> Authentication Method ----> Salesforce Credentials

When I am trying to use the older version Salesforce Input Tool v4.2.4, I am able to upload and run successfully on the Server.

Is there some bug with the latest version or some config error, can anyone please confirm and help here?

BGirkins
8 - Asteroid

@tcox0630 couldn't agree more. but I am sure it will take another two years before an update is made. and even then, something else will break. total joke what these once-awesome input tools have become.

@avinavb you need to be using DCM in order to have it on Server. Connect Manually does not work outside of desktop I believe.

Logan_Coffey
6 - Meteoroid

Is anybody else using the latest version and having issues pulling any tables?

I see where it makes the connection to Salesforce on the backend, im not worried my token is wrong.. When running the workflow, plugin class successfully loaded, then the workflow just runs forever.

2024-04-12_11-07-41.png

PAY-TV-BASEBALL
5 - Atom

Logan_Coffey - Were you able to find out the reason for the tool to just constantly run without finishing? I am running into this issue with a simple Case Insert.